Wellbore Cleanout Tools Services
Alpha Integrated Energy Services employs various types of sophisticated equipment to perform cleaning services in a very effective manner so as to save rig time and cut down cost. Our personnel are highly skilled and trained to carry out cleaning operations in safe and efficient manner.
Alpha Integrated Energy Services offers a new innovative Turn Around Maintenance (TAM) tank cleaning method, the Advanced 2 Stage Tank Cleaning technology, an effective, economical and comprehensive system for tank cleaning which includes the removal of bottom sludge from the tank, (crude oil sludge), oil sludge treatment, and tank washing. Our technology saves working time required for tank cleaning and residual sludge treatment from months to weeks.
The Advanced 2 staged tank cleaning system uses submerged rotary jet mixing machine to dissolve the soluble hydrocarbon content of the sludge back into solution in the oil layer (hydrocarbon re-suspension), this process can recover more than 90% of hydrocarbon from the bottom sludge leaving just 10% residual sludge for further treatment.
Our Wellbore Cleanout Tools Services
- Power Units
- Save operational time
- Save operational cost
- Reduce tank outage
- Reduce or eliminate the need to put men in tanks
- Reduce manpower
CORE CLEANING SERVICES
- Removal of bottom sludge from the tank
- Crude oil sludge
- Oil sludge treatment
- Tank washing